Fathers Day Fishing Help

• carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Come fathers day I will be seriously laid up and unable to operate my own boat or load gear, etc. I am having a knee replacement on the 3rd. My son is 23 and we have never missed a day Fathers Day fishing. I am hoping to find someone with a semi handicapped setup that I can pay to take us fishing. We are in Southern, WI and it would have to be semi close, within a couple hours anyway. Just looking for a fun trip, anything from carp to whatever would be fine. Thanks!

g38
    South metro

Lou, dont count yourself out of your Father’s day trip yet.
    I had knee replacement a year ago, on May 5. Best move I’ve made in a long time.
    You may be using a cane by then, so depending on how you fish, you may be able to get by. My experience with the recovery was that I wanted to be “up and going” by Memorial Day, so I did the rehab exercises to schedule and a bit beyond. Being up and going by Father’s Day is a bit shorter, but hey, it’s fishing with your kid, which is PRICELESS!
    Good luck, hope the nurses are cute…
    Gregg

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

you will have plenty of time to get mobile before fathers day. the docs will have you moving your new knee within the first week..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.