Looking for donations

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys,

I am looking for some donations to have at Kirsten’s silent auction. if you have something that you would like to donate, contact me either by email or pm. Hope to see alot of this family there at the benefit, june 7th 1-5 p.m.

thanks

shane

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Shane send me a PM with a mailing address. I’ll pick up some $25.00 gift certificates from Target and your choice Sheels, Cabela’s or Gander.

Hope everything is coming along OK, your family is in our prayers.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I’ve been collecting little stuff, in fact I was going to send you a message today, I’ll take inventory of the stuff I got and send you a message.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

ok Nick, I will keep on checking back in every now and then. check your pm’s first.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I also just found out that there is a fund for those that want to help donate money or can’t make it to the benefit. so I am going to add this as well.

Kirsten Hildebrandt Fund
    c/o TCF Bank
    1550 109th Avenue NE
    Blaine, MN 55449

thanks

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

just remember, that the banquest is only a few weeks away, June 7th, be sure to mark your calendars on it, we are going to have some great silent auction prizes. (some autographed stuff by some famous fisherman. hint hint)

also I would like to see and meet everyone that has help support us.

thanks

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey everyone,

to all who plan on attending, I am reminding you to bring your wallet, we are getting some awsome silent auction donations, I was on the phone with Mark Zona and he is working on a few things to send as well as what he have collected here locally. If you have some stuff that you would like to donate, please contact me and we will get hooked up. I also have a guide trip in there from Jason Bassett, and some other fishing stuff. Remember, June 7th!!!

thanks

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well the benefit is only 2 weeks away now I found out I just got nominated to be in the dunk tank at the benefit, so come one come all and try your luck at dunking me. should be a fun time!!

thanks

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

Now I’m there for sure My question is — if a bass guy falls in the water does the water get all sparkly like your bass boats
    I remember when Kirsten was in the hospital. She had a huge daily following here and many prayers were said for her. Guys, now is your chance to SEE the power of prayer. Come to this event and see Kirsten and put a happy ending to those hospital pictures. Heck, if enough bass guys show up I might even get in the dunk tank

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Rich,

you get to close to the dunk tank, you might up in there! ha hahah anyway, glad to hear you are back in town and hope to see you up there for the afternoon.

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

I see in Kirsten’s Caring Bridge journal she mentions my challange and wonders how many of the bass guys will show up. I know I will be there and I am going to put Shanes’ butt in the drink but who else is going to make it. I still say there will be more walleye guys than bass guys showing up I am off to the river for 3 days so no response from me here but who else is going?????

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

you don’t have enough money and there isn’t enough time for you to get me into the drink. I would start to get gray hairs before you dunk me!!

see ya there bud, be safe on the river and talk to you soon.

shane

nick
    Lakeville, MN

We are planning on going

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

sweet, see you there again, been a long time since the pass on highway 10. still looking at monday evening on coming down.

shane

riverfan
    MN

Shane,

Can’t make the event but there’s a contribution on the way. Good luck!

John

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Thanks John, this should be a fun event. I will post some pictures for everyone to see.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well everyone, the benefit is right around the corner, meaning it is this comming weekend on sunday from 1-5. I am not sure what time or how long I will be in the dunk tank, but I sure hope I can get a cold beer afterwards. anyway, I sure hope to see alot of you guys up there, stop in and introduce yourself.

thanks

shane hildebrandt

redneck
    Rosemount

I heard there weren’t going to be any bass guys there so I am off the hook for the dunk tank

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

kirsten still wants you to get in there. ha hahah!!! that would be a fun picture.

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

Hey buddy, if Kirsten wants me in there then this tired old behind will be in there

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I will ask her, hold on!!she said no to the dunk tank, but you are going to be her personal assistant for the benefit. she got a big smile when I asked her. we do need help with some other stuff if you are interested in helping.

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

As long as Kirsten gives me one of those big smiles I have heard so much about I will gladly be her personal assistant or any other task that needs done

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

we have gotten alot of cool stuff donated in the last couple of day, alot of hush hush stuff, but the bass guys would love it. anyway, remember the benefit is this weekend, hope to see alot of you all out there.

shane

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.