Minn kota trolling motor question

• corey_waller
    hastings mn

My Dads Minn Kota trolling motor foot pedal quit working> it is a 55# thrust power drive. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around they wanted to get rid of.
    Thanks,
    Corey

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

You can get a new one for about 80$. Is it the V2 or older power drive? If anybody has an extra v2 pedal they want to get rid of let me know.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

SOME OF THE DEALERS HAVE REPAIR DEPT. ITS JUST A BOARD .

machine

you can buy reconditioned ones for a pretty good deal from places.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

To get the board replaced at a dealer costs more than getting a new one. Been there and done that. Its more of a pain in the arse to take it there and then go pick it up. I’m on my third pedal and I guess my frustrations got the best of me, sorry . Dan

outdoor_guy
    Norway,Michigan (In DA UP)

I had the same problem several times. I ended up getting a Co-Pilot and have LOVED IT I Have not used a pedal in 3 years !

jkratky
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

where can I get a recon?

Used to be Action Electronics in Anoka still might be. They have alot of used stuff sitting on the shelf. I have gotten parts for my older 24v minkota auto-pilot there, good people.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Clean it first! Otherwise Motor Clinic in Bloomington is the best IMO. You should be able to get good cleaning/maint instructions at the MK website, they set me up great. Good company!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.