I’m new and thought I’d say Hi to all.

• bottle fish
    Hutchinson, MN

Been floating on the net for some time now and drifted into this one and all I can say is fantastic. This site really sticks out to me especially because of the videos. They are not only very informative but very nicely directed and produced as well, great videos. I look forwarding to hopefully seeing more in the future.

I have not had a chance to go through a lot of forums yet, but I will certainly be browsing and posting. If it is a forum about fishing either ice or open water that is where you will find me. Unless you have a forum for grilling. Again just thought I would say Hi and hope to get to know and possibly see some of you on the water.

Todd

jake47
    WI

Welcome Todd…You are certainly right about the plethora of information to be found on this website. The best thing about IDO is the members. Whenever you have a question, all you have to do is ask and you will have all kinds of good answers. Good luck to you!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Who left the door open for another Bass guy….

Just Kidding,

Welcome!

hgsivu
    Mesa AZ

Welcome to IDO.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Welcome Todd, do you have a grill on the pontoon? Maybe you could make multiple posts after your trips . Dan

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Welcome sir.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

Who left the door open for another Bass guy….

Just Kidding,

Welcome!

Hey at least he is not another catfish guy , welcome

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Welcome Todd!!… you’ll find a ton of info and lots of friendly faces… glad to have you aboard…

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Welcome and make yourself at home

Not only can these guys fish and hunt but you’ll find some great cooks here too! Check out “the cooks” in the new forum Groups

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome to IDO Todd!

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Now, is the Bottle Fish the same Genus as the Bottle Bass?…

welcome…even though you appear to chase The Green Carp…

guideschoice
    UP of Michigan

Welcome Todd this is the most helpful site on the web

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Welcome to IDO Todd, it looks like you have all of your ducks in a row. I mean that you have your avatar up, you have posted a picture, and you can catch a fish…

For grilling go to The cooks should be of interest to you, just send your request to join the group and they will let you in.

Have fun this site is stocked full of good people that are willing to share information about everything, except for maybe their super secret fishing hole.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Welcome to IDO Todd! Your right, this is by far the best forum on the net for fishing and don’t forget to check out the hunting side of the house. That is growing as well with a great group of guys dedicated to helping each other out. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your green carp!

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

welcome Todd

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Welcome to IDO Todd!

Love the avatar!!

Jami

Sharon
    SE Metro

Welcome Tood!

bottle fish
    Hutchinson, MN

First I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. And second clarify a few things.

1. First and foremost I do not chase bass or green carp as some of you refer to them. As a matter of fact I don’t target any species of fish at all. I simply enjoy fishing and cruising around on the lakes with a line in the water at all times. Whatever bites, bites. I would have to say I’m more of a pan fish and walleye guy, though I will say bass are fun to catch.

2. Yes, the Bottle Fish is in the same genus and species as the Bottle Bass.

3. No, there is not a grill on the pontoon. It is always on shore where it belongs IMO. The kind of grilling I do takes preparation and patience and an ever watchful eye anyway.

Todd

chomps
    Sioux City IA

welcome Todd, for a second there I thought you were going to throw up a recipie for grilled smallmouth!

jackb
    liberty missouri

Welcome Todd! Im relatively new to the site myself. Ive asked lots of questions, and have received great info from the folks here. Its a great site, enjoy!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

We do have recipe forum….

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Welcome to IDO fishing Todd

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.