Deadliest Catch

• sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Season 5 starts tonight at 8:00 central time.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Oh yea!!! Got the tivo box all ready to go.

Jami

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

alarm is set in my phone to remind me!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Can’t wait!!!

llong

I’ll definately be watching!!

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Can’t wait to watch. It might make me quit complaining about this crappy weather. At least I am not pounding ice off my rig with a rubber sledge hammer.

hookem_9
    Hastings, MN

I’m ready for it. It always amazes me what those guys do… Punishing Work! I hope Captain Phil is 100%.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

I heard Captain Phil is out for this season??

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

My wife thinks that one of the ships is going to sink tonight!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nope… not tonight… BTW, do you watch AxMen ??? I love watching S & S Aqua logging company…. The dad and his kid…. I swear if you want to see a boat sink… stay tuned !!! History Channel 169, Monday Nights @ 9

big G

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The Time Bandit went back to the first spot they fished last year on the southern edge of the grounds and it was a good move, thier traps were loaded. Did anybody here about a boat sinking, Id like to know befor the show airs.

vern
    Richfield, MN

Quote:

I love watching S & S Aqua logging company…. The dad and his kid…. I swear if you want to see a boat sink… stay tuned !

Yes! This is great TV. It reminds me of so many catfish trips I’ve had on the MN River.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Did anybody else think they added a bunch of commercial time? It seemed like at the end of the show when they were going back between Phil on shore and Murray on the boat, they had about 5 minutes worth of commercials, came back for about 4 minutes for that scene, and then went right back into a commercial break. I DVR’d the show. I should have looked at the timings. I suppose they have to figure out some way to pay for all the equipment they destroy every year.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

It was a great first show! I’m sure glad the new season is under way!!!

Did anyone catch the show after the Alaska Expierment about the camera crews that film the Deadliest Catch?? Those guys are champs too.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Did anyone catch the show after the Alaska Expierment about the camera crews that film the Deadliest Catch?? Those guys are champs too.

After watching that I think they may actually be crazier than the guys out fishing.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

They seem to be exagerating events more for showmanship. I know they are trying to enhance the ‘same ole’ but nothing has really changed. Other than tragedy, which I dont want to see, this show may be fading out in my opinion. Like American Choppers.

wallgeye
    Richfield, MN

I pray that will never happen! But, as poplular as the show is, if one of the featured boats did go down, I cannot imagine that information would be kept quiet for the several months between shooting and airing. I know for sure the time bandit made it back, I met Johnathon and Andy at the Sportsman’s show

I worked last night, hoping to catch a rerun before the next episode.

bluefin
    Farmington, MN

I agree about the last 15 minutes and the commercials.

I left the room and came back and there was some sort of Alaskan reality show where some blond was running up a hill. I thought the channel got turned but I guess not.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

I agree about the last 15 minutes and the commercials.

I left the room and came back and there was some sort of Alaskan reality show where some blond was running up a hill. I thought the channel got turned but I guess not.

Yea! Same here. Some new kind of commercial break I guess.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

That was a really odd “commercial” near the end. Almost like a mini-reality show. 3-4 minutes long.

Good to have some new shows back on!

ET

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.