Techna AV

• netman
    Wisconsin

Just wondering if anybody knows the warranty of the Fenwick Techna AV series rods or who i could contact about them.I have 2 that are broken within 6 inches of the tip,rods were not being abused at the time they broke.Thanks for any help.

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

Lifetime warranty. You should be able to send them in and get them replaced for the cost of shipping.

joe fish
    Inver Grove/ Malmo, Mn.

Bring them into any Fenwick dealer and they will send them in for repair or replacement.

netman
    Wisconsin

Thanks,that’s what i thought,it’s been so long ago and i don’t have the paperwork.

jbob
    Hastings, MN

A dealer may not help you. Call the factory(Pure Fishing) at 1-877-777-3850 and ask for the warranty dept. They will give you a RA # to return it. It will cost you $9.95 per rod to get them replaced.

netman
    Wisconsin

Quote:

A dealer may not help you. Call the factory(Pure Fishing) at 1-877-777-3850 and ask for the warranty dept. They will give you a RA # to return it. It will cost you $9.95 per rod to get them replaced.

Thanks for the number.

keepcasting
    Excelsior

I had the same situation with a HMG rod last year and I did what the previous post recommended. I will also add that you shoud make sure you keep the tracking number when you ship it. I didn’t hear anything back after about 3 weeks from when I shipped it so I called again with the tracking number as proof that they had received it 3 weeks ago. They actually didn’t show that they had received it into their shop yet so they appologized for not having it replaced yet and my new rod was on its way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.