Thank you Markquart Chev/ Skeeter Boat Ctr

• greg_r
    Woodbury MN

Hats off to Dave Markquart and Dan Meyer at Markquart Chev/ Skeeter Boat Center for going the extra mile on my new Skeeter hauler Suburban… Sales and service for the anglers and free fishing seminars and prizes for most all of the people at last nights show by James Holst to get us on the water catchin this spring. Tight Lines to all Greg Rudisill

camodm
    Wisconsin

Thanks to all for coming. We enjoy having everyone out to the Skeeter Boat Center. Next month we will be talking Bass with Jimmy Johnson. There will be more info to come. Have a great weekend and have fun fishin. Dan

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Last night I got to meet James Holst and Jason Halfen from In-Depth. I also had the chance to spend time with both Dave Markquart and Dan Meyer from Skeeter Boat Center. All 4 guys where down to earth and a real wealth of knowledge.

Kudo’s to Dave and Dan for putting on the seminars! For those who haven’t had a chance to attend, try to make one. They are held in a large room where you don’t feel cramped and you have comfortable chairs. Little snack and beverages make for a great time. Another nice thing is there is no “product pumping.” They don’t try and jam Sheeters down your throat. I you have a question everyone will help, but if you are just there for the seminar that is fine also. Very refreshing approach!!

I don’t know if or when I’ll buy another boat.But rest assured if I do I’ll give them a chance to sell me one.

Finally I must say James puts on a hell of a seminar. I don’t even fish for Walleyes and I learned things. His knowledge of Walleyes and the river shows just how much time him and his friends spend fishing. Best thing for me is he puts things in plain terms and has video to show what he is talking about. He’s not just a guy with a TV show, he really can fish.

So thanks to all, I had a great time last night and hope to someday meet more of you.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Thanks for putting the seminar on guys-once again a totally class act, great snacks, plenty of coffee for Dean and speaker was top notch.
    Unfortunate for those that were unable to attend, James walks the walk when it comes to walleyes and communicates the big picture very well.
    We all spend sometimes thousands of dollars (sometimes per year) on equipment and the etc., but until you place a price tag value on education,(IMHO), you’ll never be the fisherman you could be.
    Last night the education was FREE!

Thanks James and guys at the skeeter center.
    I’d paid money for that information.

Jeremy

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Congrats on the new burb Greg and good to see ya again. It was good to see everybody that made it out for the seminar also
    Thanks again SBC for everything, and good luck to all putting James’ info to use

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

So thanks to all, I had a great time last night and hope to someday meet more of you.

Brian, I was there I had the idofishing hoodie and a John Deere cap on. I didnt see you unless that was you outside on the pole waving like in your avatar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.