Our Ol’ Buddy Dinosaur could use our prayers

• cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I get reminders to Dean Ross’s Caringbridge page and it looks like he isn’t doing so well and could use our prayers. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/deanross

No matter what happens I’ll always remember how kind and protective he was of me when getting to hang out with him at the ARM events or chatting in PM’s.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks for the update. Our thoughts are with you Dean.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

wow, I am sorry to hear about this, definatley got you covered there big guy.

shane

deertracker

Our immediate family gathered around him yesterday for a very nice visit. Although he could not open his eyes or talk with us, you could tell he knew we were there. He seemed to calm down when we were close. I was able to spend some alone time with him and say my goodbyes incase that time comes. He has really changed since I had seen him last. It makes it really hard to be away during this time. If you have not visited him and want to, I would do it in the next couple days. We don’t know how long he has but am affraid it won’t be much longer.
    DT

deertracker

He is in St. Paul at a hospice home.

Our Lady of Good Counsel
    2076 Saint Anthony Avenue
    St. Paul, MN 55104
    DT

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

James and Ross family, I share in your prayers during this very difficult time.

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Our thoughts and prayers are with Dino and his family.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Just a fyi…visiting hours are 11:30-7:30. He had an okay night…off to spend the day. Have a good one!

Mary Ross

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Just a quick note…received a call from Our Lady where Dean is at. There are some changes this morning and if you aren’t planning on visiting until later today or tomorrow I would suggest calling the home first…at…651-646-2797.

Continued prayers for his journey…

Mary Ross

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.