09 spring turkey

• o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

spring turkey lottery results are posted I got picked goodluck

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Great chat going on those threads. I got drawn also!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

WI lottery is complete and permits can be looked up online as well.

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

I got the draw too G season . not a big deal 50 yards out of the house and hopefully the gun goes BANG

camodm
    Wisconsin

I’m hunting turkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st tag in 3 years. Land owner. Love the people who put out tags. See you in the woods.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

No tags for me or the wife. I was surprised she didn’t get one. She’s never applied before.

Oh well….

ranger520

Thanks for the post, I just checked and my wife and I got picked. This will be our first Turkey hunt. Scott

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Thanks for the post, I just checked and my wife and I got picked. This will be our first Turkey hunt. Scott

Congrats on your first time draw! Esp. hunting with your wife, it’s gonna be great.

Turkey hunting is something I’m nuts for. My hope is that you’ll enjoy it as much as I do, and will be back season after season.

Drop by our IDO Hunting – Wild Turkey Page, where we’ll be keeping tabs on the local birds via scouting reports, sharing experiences, and overall talking everything turkey.

Joel

mec
    West Salem,WI

Tag? You need a tag for them?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

My son and I got picked as well…First year for him…I will be doing the calling until he scores…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.