I wanted to share this

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I know this isn’t the correct sight for these photos, but I wanted to share em anyway. this is what santa brought my 2 boys this year.

shane

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Nice pics…………….Be careful with them Red Ryder. Don’t want to “put someones eye out” LOL

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

“You’ll shoot you eye out kid” just had to do it before someone else did.
    Very cool, the looks on their faces is worth a thousand words.
    Remember to tell them “aim small, miss small”

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

there won’t be a safe pop can on farm now! I am going to get them gun cases for them and start to teach them how to handle them. also santa brought them 4000 rounds for each gun as well, we are going to be sitting pretty on the BB’s I think for awhile.

shane

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Awesome
    Looks like Black Bart don’t stand no chance no how

dea
    Hixton, WI

We bought our son one years ago. We put up the paper targets also at different places so he could practice. He sure enjoyed the pop cans also! He was in 4H shooting sports when he got a little older. They have competitions all over the state.

redneck
    Rosemount

Very cool Shane!!! My 15 month old grandson, Lil’ Redneck, got a .22/20 gauge combination for Christmas. No one is going to deprive this old grandpa of giving my namesake his first gun

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Very cool Shane!!! My 15 month old grandson, Lil’ Redneck, got a .22/20 gauge combination for Christmas. No one is going to deprive this old grandpa of giving my namesake his first gun

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!! WTG Redneck!!! I can’t stop laughing right now!!!

Ted

redneck
    Rosemount

There is a funny story that goes with the gun. When I was looking at the gun the wife was with me and she asked who it was for. I told her and her response was “the daughter and her husband won’t go for that”. I pulled out the cell phone and told my daughter my plan and she laughed and said “OK”. The wife then said “no, talk it over with your hubby and get back to us”. At that point you could hear my daughter say to her hubby “Dad wants to get Lil’ a .22 for Christmas”. In the background I could hear my son-in-law say “cool”. At that point my wife rolled her eyes and conceded that we were truly are a “Redneck” family

Shane, sorry, didn’t mean to hi-jack your thread. I guess you can’t out-redneck a redneck

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

that is ok, my dad wanted to get the boys bb guns the day after they where born. I had to have his wife pull on the reins to slow him down a tad. I just wanted to share, I think that started with gun safety early.

shane

p.s. don’t worry about it redneck, it is all good in the hood.

shane

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

I like the idea of getting them gun cases for them also, really promotes gun safety and care. Even if they are only BB guns, at that age, we all thought we were carrying brand new .270’s!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.