Who is working today?

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Me also, but work? yeah right. getting caught up on all the fishing posts. waiting and hoping for work to cancel the rest of the day with paid time off.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Yep, at work Oh well…..I’m sure the wife is enjoying the house enough for the both of us

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Yep, working. We were just talking about it in the office this morning.. My guess was that less than 50% of business that are not retail are open today..

pockets
    Golden Valley, MN

I wouldn’t exactly call it work… more like spending time on about 5 different forums

backlasher
    Fridley, Mn

It doesn’t look like any of you are working too hard
    I’m getting my gear ready to hit the ice! Sorry guys

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

I wouldn’t exactly call it work… more like spending time on about 5 different forums

Yep, same here. I have employee’s who are not working today. That said I guess I need to be here to drum up business and answer the phones so they can have a job in 2009. It always amuses me how employee’s think the business just pops into the door all by itself.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Yep……trying to get the school done in record time, warm weather does that to a guy. Does help that it’s right across from my driveway

the better half
    Champlin, MN

I am but I can’t seem to start on my own stack of work. In the 3 hours that I have been here, I have only dealt with stuff that belong to people that aren’t here.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

me

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Yes the ramps are open, they will bite at 2:37 pm till dark and how many scoops of minnows would you like?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

SO now that we all know that hardly anyone is actually doing work, we shouldn’t have a problem finding a squirrel mount for Walleyebuster’s ugly sweater party right???

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

I think the subject should have read “Who is AT work today” But yeah, Im at my place of employment unfortunately doing work……

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The morning was pretty busy! Makes the day go by faster. It’s like a Monday and Friday all wrapped up in one day.

-J.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

I am at work today. I just goy done washing my motorcycle. Now I think I’m going to go have lunch. I am going to skate out a little early as I have to get to the airport. I’m on my way to Denver for a week. Hope the snw and ice holds off.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Im at work at the Urgent Care in Owatonna. I hate the day after a holiday. Gettin worked hard here. Sure wishin i was fishin…

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Quote:

Im at work at the Urgent Care in Owatonna. I hate the day after a holiday. Gettin worked hard here. Sure wishin i was fishin…

We’re headed out snowmobiling tonight, maybe Ill come give you some more business!!! Hey by the way we moved down To New Prague now!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

U better not man… No sympathy for fools lol

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I was lucky enough to have the last 2 days off, but I gotta go back tonight at 10pm. The first of 7 nights straight. Oh joy…

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

I woke up and sent the wife to work.. Then the little one and I went to fleet farm and got rid of some gift cards. Now I have a heavy bucket to lug arourd on thin ice. Time to move north.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.