Fall walleye lures

• sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Seems like several of the local places had cranks on sale lately and I was wondering if anybody has been having any good luck on fall trolling with Shallow X RAPS and rattlin rogues.Found some cheap and am hoping to spend at least a week on mille Lacs next fall for the walleye bite.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I have had good luck with the Rouges. I also use the smaller ones a quite a bit when I am handlining.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The shallow x raps shads are new I think. They should be a good bait for walleyes. Havent heard any reports yet.

sharkbait

They had them out this year just hadn’t heard much.we use them for wipers but thougt other colors would be good for eyes just didn’t have any yet.Found some rogues for 1.70 and some xraps for about $3 Thought if the were good up there I would fill abox full of them for next year .They aren’t something I use a lot of around here but I need some good lures for a travel box.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The suspending super rouges are good for fall trolling. Lazor craw and firetiger are must have colors.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

If I could find Rogues for 1.70 apiece I would buy a pile of them.

sharkbait

Picked up about 10 of them last week from 1.70-2.90 each.The suspending pro rogues were 2.90 each.Anybody tried the Xrap has the stick bait design .They look awesome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.