The BIG ?

• herb
    6ft under

Been reading about the purifying system the shuttle astronauts are working on up there that turns urine into drinkable water.
    The big question is who gets picked for the first taste test?

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

I’m not all that thirsty! Thats quite allright that you go first.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Kinda wonder what they do with the rest of it….the stuff that makes it yellow….

Heads up????

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Heard on the radio this morning that us tax payers spent 100 million dollars developing this system and then this weekend they weren’t able to keep it running for more than 2.5 hours before it would break down.

I don’t care where you stand politically, but this sort of spending seems to be a tremendous waste of money.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

Heard on the radio this morning that us tax payers spent 100 million dollars developing this system and then this weekend they weren’t able to keep it running for more than 2.5 hours before it would break down.

I don’t care where you stand politically, but this sort of spending seems to be a tremendous waste of money.

I am guessing that it took about 100k to develope the system… and the other 99.9 million was paid to the “taste tester”.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

That “yellow stuff” …it’s what they call TANG!

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

I was wondering who gets to pee in it first?

rmartin
    United States

I heard it was not working properly and needed repairs. How would you have liked to be the one who figured that out?

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

must be like the million dollar pen nasa developed for space, the slow russians just used a standard lead pencil…

duckilr
    Mississippi River

The space programs is one of the biggest contributors to new inventions that are used in our everyday lives. Where would we be without cordless tools, memory foam and a now the pee filter?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.