Ringworm colors?

• rickyfishes
    Southeastern MN

Trying to track down an old post with a visual on the Evert’s Resort line of ringworm colors. Any help would be appreciated.

-Richard

jhalfen

I think this is what you’re looking for.

rickyfishes
    Southeastern MN

Thanks Jason………..

You just helped increase my intended purchase amount by 300%. Those all look good too.

Specifically was looking for the full line of Evert’s Resort limited ringworm colors available. Didn’t see it on your link but for the life of me cannot recall the name.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I cant find that post either
    Was it one of these by chance?
    We have added a few more since then as well.

redneck
    Rosemount

Dean—buddy, slow down. My boat will only hold so many plastics and I am going to overload—guess I could leave the boy at the dock A couple of those colors—I won’t say which ones—I felt the walleye thump by just looking at them. Those are some great colors, even if you forgot Redneck cracker

Dean Marshall

Well I guess if we can have a “BK semi-pro-blue lizard” , “redneckcracker” is certainly in order!

Just think of it as adding additional floatation to your boat for boating safety and remember…saftey first!

Would you like me to post the B-Fish plastic picture that no one else but you buys ?

redneck
    Rosemount

That’s OK—don’t bother—doesn’t catch anything anyway The wife was talking about baking you some cookies the other day so you might think about those instead of nasty old plastic pictures

Dean Marshall

I wouldn’t want to call it “cookie-blackmail” per say.

rickyfishes
    Southeastern MN

Thanks Dean,

Exactly what I was looking for……….

-Richard

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Don’t forget to “Biggie special” sorry Dean cant tell ya that color jk

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Don’t forget to “Biggie special” sorry Dean cant tell ya that color jk

I envision a shade of visceral brown & green. Ah,I have the perfect one for ya Big E…I anxiously await your personal inspection before the crowning name takes place!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

hmmmmm….sounds beautiful to me…probably see ya next week

fredbart
    St. Paul

Of the new colors I am curious if their are any favorites emerging for more specific presentations, species or calendar periods.

Thanks

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Sadly F, I’m in the perverbial boat that says you need them all, cuz you just never know what day they may choose to like one vs. another.

However, there are definite standouts for spring dirty vs. fall “clean” water. I would like to elaborate more specifically, but I think there are a lot of other guys here with more recent experience than mine.

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Of the new colors I am curious if their are any favorites emerging for more specific presentations, species or calendar periods.

Thanks

These guys seem to think some of them work pretty good for walleyes. These are just a handfull of PB fish caught here in 2008 on those plastics.

Very good question though,yes there is a specific pattern that takes place.In general think light colors for cleaner water and brighter colors for stained and or dirty coloration.Low light patterns will become darker in color.

If you were to read some past Miss River reports, there will be some very good info there to brush up on.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Dean, the FW said the “BK semi-pro-blue lizard” isn’t big enough….but she likes the plastics.

Hope to get out and try it this weekend.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Dean were is the purple & white

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.