congrats

• the_grump
    Le Center

Just got word, mallard_malitia is going to have a new hunting partner in late Nov. His first. Congrats to you and Mandi!

rickyfishes
    Southeastern MN

Congrats to the two of you…………..

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

congrats

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

Thanks guys. I saw his/her heartbeat for the first time last friday. I think our dreams will finally come true this fall. I am now just nervous and praying that nothing goes wrong.

This may throw a monkey wrench into my fall hunting adventures, but I think I’m more than willing to make a few sacrifices. Let’s all hope for an early freeze to get into some of the diver action before getting caught up into diaper duty.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Some good news for a change. Good luck, when that happened to me, they found two heartbeats and my life was changed forever. Mine just turned 3 and they are bugging me everyday to go “cappie fishn”. They haven’t had their first boat ride yet but first nice day and we are off.

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Congrats again!

We’ll just have to be a little quieter during the festivities surrounding the IDA Rochester goose hunt…

It’s a good thing you’ve got three bedrooms. I presume I still get one when I’m in the neighborhood… at least until #2

Lars

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

looks like were gonna have to spoon now S&R haha jk congrats MM

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

Quote:

Some good news for a change. Good luck, when that happened to me, they found two heartbeats and my life was changed forever.

I checked for two heartbeats right away. My wife has history of twins in her family and I was kind of hoping.

Shoot – You’ll always have a place to stay. No worries. I may have a tough time hosting the GTG this year though.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Mallard,

Nothing like having a hunting season baby, my daughter was born the friday before opener deer, MN, 2 years ago. now you know, you have to stay away from the wife around Valentines day if you don’t want to ruin your deer hunting and duck hunting plans. I have 5 birthdays in the 2 weeks of deer hunting, one being my daughters, the other being my wifes. that cuts into the fun money for hunting.

Congrats, you will be nervous, but you will be filled with joy and love when the baby gets here. I will say some prayers for you and the wife that everything will work out just fine and be healthy.

shane

bearhunter01
    Rosemount/Isle, MN

congratulations!! That is so wonderful. Tell the wife that the time will go by fast and to enjoy every minute of it. I loved when the babies moved and kicked.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Congrats, our son was born Nov 6th last fall and didn’t even flinch when I didn’t hunt last Oct/Nov to get final details ready and to have him born, I just told my wife from now on his birthdays will be celebrated at Deer Camp!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.