New member posting up

• Tucker02
    Mn

Hello all, just wanted to say hi, this is actually my second post. I wanted to get the pics of that catfish on here, I was probably just as excited as my buddy that caught it. She was released to be caught again what an amazing fish. My name is Pat Smith I like to fish for anything that is biting and I release 99% of the fish I catch. Only keep what I am going to eat which is either a meal of crappies or eater walleyes. I am kinda new to the Mississippi but the few time I have fished it, just makes me realize what an amazing fishery it is. I also like to fish Mille lacs, Rainy lake, and the ely area lakes (gods country) I plan on booking a trip with Brian K. to target those flats this June with my son. We have always wanted to do it but dont know much about it. I hope everyone is having a great spring. I launch out of Everts on the river in a blue sylvan, often alone or with my black lab. (goofy days off) If you see me say hi I would like to get to know some of you guys ya seem to be a bunch of great guys and great fishermen. Pat

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.