Employee Evaluation Answers??

• dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

I have to complete my annual employee evaluation, it is due today and I am not really feeling BS empowered right now. Do you guys have any witty/smart sounding responses to the following questions? I work as a project manager for the worldwide leader in Electronic Discovery and Computer Forensics. I looked online for generic anwers but haven’t found much. I figure there are at least a few of us on the site that have to complete these, so perhaps this thread can turn into a valuable resource. It’s one of those rate 1 to 5 evals, here are the questions.

1. Customer Focus Current Performance – Individual delivers the highest quality of service, respect, and support to customers (both internal and external) while maintaining the integrity of company policy and procedures.

2. Accountability – Individual accepts responsibility for his/her judgments, actions, and decisions despite outcomes. Management staff accepts responsibility for his/her judgments, actions, and decisions along with the actions and decisions of his/her reporting staff.

3. Positive Attitude – Individual works hard to achieve career and company goals in a positive, constructive manner.

4. Commitment – Individual’s actions are aligned with the company’s goals and plans. The individual takes proactive action to contribute to the growth and success of the company.

5. Initiative – Individual takes a proactive approach to meet career and company goals and objectives; demonstrates the ability to forecast problems and make sound business decisions to improve situations.

6. Team Work – Individual successfully works with team members, peers, and management to support, promote, and improve team and company successes.

7. Work Quality – Individual demonstrates the highest level of quality work performed and services provided. Individual assures that work performed and services provided, both internal and external, meet or exceed company standards.

8. Communications – Presents information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.

9. Creativity – Individual delivers new ideas, techniques and concepts effectively into work environment.

10. Problem Solving – Individual welcomes challenges and strives to find the most efficient, effective solution(s) to the issue(s) presented.

Any generic answers are greatly appreciated…

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.