Prayers Requested:

• yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

My mother just found out tonight that she has lung and liver cancer. She is fighting a bout of pneumonia right now, and they won’t know what they are dealing with until they can get the pneumonia cleared up and take some tissue biopsies. She is one of the finest Christian ladies you will ever meet, so if you could keep her in your thoughts as you go to your knees tonight, I would appreciate it. The more people we have praying for her the better off she will be, no matter what her fate turns out to be.

Thank you

Derrick Hintz

Big D

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I’m sorry to hear this. Shes in my prayers bud. Please tell her to stay close to the Lord as thats where her strength will come from.
    Thanks, Bill

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

May God be with her!

Eric

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Prayers sent from the Jensen family!!!

Ed

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Best of luck and wishes for you all!
    Prayers said.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Prayers sent Big D.

hof
    Rochester, MN

I’ll keep your Mom in my prayers Derrick.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Prayers sent

bigpike

Prayers sent and may the good Lord be with her.

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Not an easy time for you for sure. Always tough when it’s Mom. Whatever the Lords plans are, you can be sure she’s in good hands. I pray that she get’s well.

stevedobie
    Central, MN

I won’t just stop tonight. Prayers are powerful and you have ours.

God Bless

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Prayers sent for her.
    Jeff and Mary

olgunner

Hang in there, keep a positive attitude, the medical field has some good tools to fight this terrible disease. KEEP PRAYING i will send a few for her.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

My family’s prayers are with your mom and your family. God Bless you all!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Thanks for everything guys…went over again today and she is hanging in there…right lung is really bad (either the pneumonia or the cancer, we won’t know until the pneumonia clears up) Her left lung his carrying her right now. Her spirits are as good as they can be and we will be moving her in with us as soon as she is strong enough to doctor at the Clinic, so continue to pray for us as we climb this mountain! My mother is gaining strength from the power of prayer across the world, I can feel it.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Prayers for strength,healing,peace and comfort from the Lord to you and your mom.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Big D, My heart goes out to you and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.. Hang in there and stay positive..

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Prayers sent Big D.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Prayers will be sent. Cherish every minute you can have with her. Let her know what she means to you.

Glen

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Cherish every minute you can have with her. Let her know what she means to you.

I could not have said it any better, Derrick I lost my Mom to cancer 11 years ago so I know what you are going through, stay strong for your Mom and your family. My family will keep her and you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

Sorry to hear about that Derrick. Our prayers are with your mother. If you need anything, feel free to give us a call.

eyeguide
    Prior Lake

Prayers sent.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Just want you all to know that your prayers were answered. Mom passed away tonight at 8:55 and she was pain free the entire time.

Sorry Mallard, I won’t be getting over there for that haircut!

Thank you all again.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I’m very sorry to hear this bud. You and your family are in my prayers. She is now in a place where she will be happy for eternity. Maybe by the time we get there our moms will have met and shared alot of good old laughs about us as we grew up. My mom also passed away of liver and pancress cancer back in 1974. All started with a tumor that turned cancer. You are in my prayers bud. Take care and always remember that by staying close to the Lord you will be with her again some day and then it will be for eternity together.
    Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

Sorry Derek to hear of your Mom’s passing. Take comfort in knowing she is with our Lord now. God bless.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Very sorry to here about your mother passing. My familys thought & prayer are with you & your family right now.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sorry to hear of her passing, the pain of loss will get better, I promise. You will only remember the good times, in awhile. Hang in there.

Glen

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.