need some prayers!!

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

It’s nice to come back and read some good news.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Amen to that.

Glen

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah, good news but also makes one think of all the things that we get to do and then think about how would you live the rest of your life if you knew you where going to pass away, but not know when. it has really got me thinking about my family, and how I would be remembered.

but I will keep everyone posted on how he is doing, I think that they will be heading to LOW probably next weekend and his son little terry will get him in the boat and out on the water. I am sure that a greasy cheeseburger is not to far off in his future neither.

again, thanks for the support and I will keep you updated.

shane

big_g
    Isle, MN

I read a quote awhile back and remember it daily.

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather, by the moments that take our breath away”

Glen

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

My Prayers are with you Shane. I lost my Grandmother this past Sunday night after a brief battle with Pancreatic cancer. We buried her yesterday. I know how you are feeling because I have been feeling that way for weeks now. God Bless your Uncle and your family.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey Bass,

sorry to hear about your loss, I know that in your heart you are relieved to know that she is not in pain anymore and also in a much better place that has no everyday problems. I pray for a hand of comfort to be around your family while you still greive the loss.

I really liked that qoute, it says alot. I am just glad to have him for a few more hours, weeks, months, years, who knows, only God knows when his perfect timming is needed. until then we have to make the most of each precious moment!!

thanks again everyone, have a safe full moon fish.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

just to give you all an update, my uncle passed away early saterday morning. the funeral was this morning and again, we lost a great outdoorsman and a heck of a walleye fisherman, but also, heaven also recieved one heck of a man. I am just glad the cancer took him quick and he didn’t have to suffer a whole lot.

again, thanks for the continued prayers, it meant alot to me and his family.

shane

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Sorry to hear that. Dealing with the loss of someone special is never easy. Take joy in the fact that he’s now in a place where there is no pain or suffering.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

prayers inbound!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Sorry to hear about your loss, well send you some prayers.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.