A little help please

• rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

We could use a little help with direactions re; the bride that collapsed. We are heading up to the Rainy river and normally go thru minn. St paul to St Cloud . Is there a detour or how do you get thru that area? Thank you in Advance for any help.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

you should be fine. no need to go by the 35W bridge

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I am guessing that you go through the cities on highway 94 west. If that is so then you should miss the bridge area. It should be clear sailing.

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

Thanks guys, I knew there would be some local insight. Very much appreciated.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

You may wanna take 494 through Richfeild/Bloomington.Not sure how much road construction there is up that way. I know I avoid the 94 thing since then and go up 494 to 94.

dwhale
    Black River Falls

Take 35 E at the split in Burnsville it meets back up in Forest Lake.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

We have a cabin north of Grand Rapids. If I were you I would stay away from Hwy 169 all together. If I leave my house and take 169 to Grand Rapids, depending on traffic, it can take 4 hours. Needless to say I don’t go that way anymore. If I were you coming from Bettendorf. I would come up thru St. Paul and take 35E north. In forrest Lake it becomes 35W. Take that north to Moose Lake (about an hour and a half) in Moose Lake take hwy 73 north to Hwy 2 (about 40 miles) then head west on Hwy 2 to Grand Rapids. From there you can get to Rainy however you want. Heading to Grand Rapids this way for me takes a little over 3 hours and there is never really any trffic. Feel free to PM me if you want more details. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on the river.

John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.