Lak-O-Smak

• luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

What’s up with the Lak-O-Smak? There is a football game this weekend that should tell a tale. Either the Packers are a contender or they are pretenders. Are the Vi-queen fans taking another “boat ride”? Are the Packer fans resting in their “Hot tubs”? Come on, Smak away.

luer
    Colfax,Wi

The World Champion Greenbay Packers will prevail over the grown men forced to wear purple.
    Come on Pack..put a WHOOPIN on em !!!

col._klink
    St Paul

Duck opener this weekend

I will hunting with buddies that have NOT been convicted of any Felonies or have ever taken any “Performance-enhancing drugs ”

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

We’re still waiting to get professional football here in Minnesota.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Still waiting for college too Rootski

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I guess that is why they call us the state of HOCKEY. The only thing that matters is the Wild are on tonight. Oh by the way what is the name if you NHL team again?

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

I guess that is why they call us the state of HOCKEY. The only thing that matters is the Wild are on tonight. Oh by the way what is the name if you NHL team again?

You can say that again

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

You hockey goons gotta knock that off! This is a football post. Quit changing the subject everytime we start talking about a sport that has relevance outside the state of MN.

Excuse me, but I’ve got to go use my whizzinator now!

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

You hockey goons gotta knock that off! This is a football post. Quit changing the subject everytime we start talking about a sport that has relevance outside the state of MN.

Busted If you know these guys lines by heart you might be a mudduck!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Old time hockey! Yea coach, old time hockey!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I will be cheering for the Vikings, but really could care less what happens. Can we sell the Vikings and Timberwolves and pick up another hockey team?

I’ll be at the Wild game tonight and talking about Gopher Hockey this soon is just cruel. OK, they start in 16 days but who’s counting.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

My kid got a little out of control last night, so he went into “time out”. I said go to the box and feel shame. The wife had not idea what I was talking about.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Cougareye, It was there to make a point. If there is a good product we will support it fully. The Wild front office does their best to put a good quality product out there, and therefore there is not an empty seat. We are smart enough to not be suckered into mediocrity.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

If there is a good product we will support it fully. The Wild front office does their best to put a good quality product out there, and therefore there is not an empty seat. We are smart enough to not be suckered into mediocrity.

Ya, us Minnesotans….we always know better

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I said go to the box and feel shame.

stuart
    Mn.

Whats this post got to do with what really maters…….fishing

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

Quote:

My kid got a little out of control last night, so he went into “time out”. I said go to the box and feel shame. The wife had not idea what I was talking about.

My favorite is when I am getting I tell folks I getting ready to put on some foil

Thier like what………

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Yes, this is a football post, but seeing as gopher hockey was brought up, how about that mightly football team:

Bowling Green L 32-31 0-1
    Miami (OH) W 41-35 1-1
    Florida Atlantic L 42-39 1-2
    Purdue L 45-31 1-3

I wonder if they will call the game at the half this week?

eyebuster
    Duluth

Back in 65 Eddie shore sent me this guy that was terrible master bater. He would get diliberate penalties to go to the box and damed if he wouldn’t MMMMMM MMMMM MMMMMM

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Quote:

Back in 65 Eddie shore sent me this guy that was terrible master bater. He would get diliberate penalties to go to the box and damed if he wouldn’t MMMMMM MMMMM MMMMMM

I believe it was ’48, not ’65. Anyway, good line.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Quote:

The World Champion Greenbay Packers will prevail over the grown men forced to wear purple.
    Come on Pack..put a WHOOPIN on em !!!

This is the second time I’ve seen this “world champion” post. What is it you are referring to? Is it the fact that the Peckers won a Super Bowl once? If that is the case, you need to get up with the times. Or, is it because you think your team will be the “Soon to be world champs”? Because if that is the case, you are delirious and need to get up with the times.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.