Boat Launch on White Bear Lake

• haner

Anyone know if there are any good boat landings on White Bear besides the public access that is always super busy. Any good launch areas, even if i have to pay would be helpful. Thanks

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I use the pay park where they are doing the road construction. it is never busy, a little shallow, but it is nice to have the docks there to tie off to. i payed $35 for the year to use that access.

shane

haner

Quote:

I use the pay park where they are doing the road construction. it is never busy, a little shallow, but it is nice to have the docks there to tie off to. i payed $35 for the year to use that access.

thanks, does it close at certain time? and location of where it is located? thanks again

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I believe that it closes at 10 or 11. you go on 61 turn on 6th st and then get over to 5th street and continue to the lake, you should be able to make it to there from there. if you are going to pay for the day, i do believe it is $8

shane

col._klink
    St Paul

Mataska is the name of the city owned access. Use a little caution ripping around on the bear. She is really low this year!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.