Its pouring again

• JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Wow this is alot of rain.Good for the marshes but I think we got enough

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

Tell me about it. I was on the roof three times last night trying to repair small cracks in my vents that I didn’t know about. Word to the wise. It doesn’t pay to silicone vents while it is raining. I had to resort to the next best thing. Garbage bags and a staple gun. Uff Dah.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

I was just out on a ladder in the pouring rain pulling leaves out of the downspouts. You never think to do that when the weather is nice!

CR

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

The rain has been very welcome in this area. We’ve been short over 5 inches and things have been getting desperate. So no complaints here. However I pray that those to the south of me like LaCrosse and surrounding areas get some relief soon. It is amazing what a difference 90 miles makes.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

The problem is it all fell too fast and did not settle in! A lot of it ran off. Took a lot of cars, houses and the like with it. Droughts are weird like this it seems. Feast or famine!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

it seems were developing almost desert like patterns… no rain at all unless its a torrential downpour with flash floods that mostly run off….

layne-monroe
    Lincoln, Ne

Yeah I just saw on the weather channel down here in Nebraska that in southern Minnesota they got like 16″. That is quite a bit of rain in a short period of time. Nothing like trying to end the drought in a couple days.

Layne Monroe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.