service providers

• predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

i am sick of my current service provider for my cell phone because of bad customer service and billing problems that i have to deal with almost every month i am looking a verizon but i am wondering who you guys have and how there customer service and coverage

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Matt who is your current provider?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

They are all a pain in the butt.

I had my best luck with Sprint and I’m hoping to go back to them once my T Mobil contract is up. But I know changeing providers isn’t exactly a walk in the park either.

The good and the bad thing about Tmobil is that I never have a roaming charge. That’s because when my sprint phone went into roaming…my Tmobil phone…just doesn’t have service!

Chris
    Rochester, MN

I like MidWest Wireless and have been with them for 10 years. Now that they’ve been bought by Alltel Wireless it might change though. As soon as the aquisition was made they started charging out of the nose for text messaging so who knows what’s next.

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

but i am consitalny have to call costumer service and get them to credit my bill because some how stuff gets added with out my permission

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Overall I have had the best luck with sprint.. very rarely do I have to contact customer service, but it has happened, and they do seem to have a great deal of difficulty fixing a bill.

I get service about anywhere, limited problems. I cant say the same about other carriers in the past. I wont use verizon or cell one if its available in an area. My family has had their share of issues with the metro phone company(frgot who it is now) with cell phones.

I would go strait to the managers at sprint and write down names.. deal with your issues once and for all and get it strait. I suspect your problems will go away once you dont have to hassle with customer service.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

I have US Cellular and my wife has Sprint. We are both happy with both providers. Never really had to deal with customer service so can’t speak to problems in that area. I do like the Sprint website for bill management.

CR

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I am running nextel. I like the 2 way feature, no cell minuets used and my wife also has nextel. that way, if we have service, I can 2 way here from anywhere. cuts down the minuets being used. also nextel has some decent plans out there as well.

shane

impalapower
    Madison, WI

The best phone service is none. Then nobody can bug you all the time.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I had Cell One for 9 years and will never go back to that circus. I’ve had Alltel for just about 4 years and would rate them 7 of 10 for customer service. Coverage in these parts Alltel is the one and only. Too bad all the smaller services are being bought up. Anyone notice how cell service has continued to go up in price the last few years? The fewer companies there are it seems the higher the prices get…for dropped calls, lol.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.