Enhance your photos

• amfyoyo1
    Iowa

I’ve seen a lot of good pictures on here that were too dark to really appreciate them. So thought I’d pass on some info to help.
    The following photos demo’s how you can improve your pic’s

When you download your digital photos, Click on the edit button of your download program and then click on enhance, or brightness or exposure button. The use the slide bar to emprove your photo.

If I can be of any help, let me know.

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Good advice. Some photo programs also have an auto correct button as well that works pretty good at brightening the photos.

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Thanks for the added info. Show members like to help.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Good, Now how do you get the whole fish into the picture?

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Quote:

Good, Now how do you get the whole fish into the picture?

Better aim. Of course you need to look through the view finder.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

what’s the story on that Striper, looks like a huge one.
    what, when, where, how long, and how heavy would be fun to here a GOOD STORY on that one.
    thanks,
    Jack..

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Quote:

what, when, where, how long, and how heavy would be fun to here a GOOD STORY on that one.
    thanks,
    Jack..

I’ll go back and research the photo to find out the info. and give you a PM on address.

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Quote:

Someone just sent this to me today. I have not had any time to research yet but they look like good photo editing programs, and they are free!
    http://blogs.download.com/Daily-Download/post.php?p=1402&tag=fea_txt

burnt some mid-night oil and checked out your post…. Spent 4 years working and learning Photoshp 5 ….the ones you put out are good.. .. but I’m tooooo old the learn much more. Maybe the younger people have the time and gray matter and should try them out. Every thing depends on what you’ve learned on.
    Thanks for the input.

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Quote:

thanks,
    Jack..

The picture was posted on texasfishingforum.com in a large group of photos. No names or other info was attached with the photo. sorry.
    I picked it because it really shows what you can do with edit.

amfyoyo1
    Iowa

Mike W
    Here’s the post. Hope the info helps.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

OK…. its nice to know how to “fix” a shot… but Id say an important tip HERE would be to move close enough that the flash has a shot of lighting up the subject!.. a little point and shoot flash has a very limited range.. you really need to be 8 feet away or less to make sure you get nice detail…. its best to experiment with your camera just to see…. or you could always read the manual!.. lol….. but when you underexspose a shot you loose TONS of detail in a digital file.. and pick up TONS of noise which shows up as heavy grain and chromatic abbrations…. there is only so much fixing you can do with that kind of thing.. the best thing is to take the best shot you can when you got it!…
    still it was an interesting link to all that free software.. I do use the photoshop sweet…. for the big bucks.. but as a software junkie Im always checking out other stuff too…

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks O fart.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.