Time to Be Positive

• 2Fishy4U

After posting a rather negative comment on the Bass Forum I thought it was time to be a bit more positive.

So my question is what are the most positive things about this board. I will start and list mine in no specific order.

1. The quality of the board, I don’t know who designed this site but it is one of the top 3 or so in the US. And I am including major corporate boards given Forbes magazine’s highest ratings, such as Charles Schwab and Mastronet Auctions.

2. Anything to do with pets, especially labs and retrivers. Folks are responsive and helpful.

3. Any questions about boats/motors, albeit opionated at times. Everything from what to buy to the use of trolling buckets.

4. Questions/opinions about vehicles, again somewhat opionated at times.

5. Every now and then an article about fishing. The best in my opinion, an article written by Jarrad and James Hoist regarding Wingdam Fishing. And I have been on this river for almost 50 years, but it was helpful.

6. The quality of boat/motor dealeships. There is only one I completely trust so best not to advertise here.

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Good idea on this thread 2F4U!

IMO the best aspects of this board are (in no particular order):

1. Getting a feel for what is happening on the water in general.

2. Meeting people who share the passion of fishing and the outdoors.

3. Learning about techniques and equipment that I might not figure out on my own.

4. Classified ads are a great way to pick up needed equipment and sell what I no longer use or need.

Curt

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

my number 1 reason for comming here to this site is really obvious.

it is the qaulity of people on this site that both enjoy the outdoors (hunting and fishing) but genuinly care about other people that are going through a tough patch with prayers and offers to come and help that person if they wanted or needed it.
    2. alot of these guys are happy and eager to share fishing and hunting info that they have found helpfull.
    3. they have alot of great forums for almost everyone around.

great post guys.

thanks

shane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.