Lake Mesaba , Canada 37 inch, 15 pound Northern

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Now we don’t have a Canada Only fourm so I do believe this pic will fit in nicely right here.

This picture was sent in by Connie Zoubek.She has caught a dandy pike up in Canada, here is what she wrote….. This 37 inch, 15 pound Northern was caught (and released) by Connie Zoubek
    > in August, 2000 on Lake Mesaba in Canada.
    >
    >
    > I’m not sure if you want to put this on the web site being it’s an older picture and was caught in Canada, but she’s a beauty!
    >
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Connie Zoubek

And a beauty she is !! Thanks for sending in your picture Connie. What did you catch that pike on ?

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTL,
    simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to
    [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as
    quickly as we can.

CZOUBEK1
    MN

My dad and I were using home made Lindee rigs with salted minnows. We were fishing for Walleye between two islands when dad got stuck in rocks and we stopped. I casted towards the island and she hit like a Bass. It took me 25 minutes to reel this one in. She was so tired when I put her back in the water, I held her up to work her back in for a good 5 minutes before she took off.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Welcome to the site and congratulations on a great catch! Thanks for sharing it with us!

CZOUBEK1
    MN

Thanks for the welcome “Mr. Positive”. I’m looking forward to submitting more photos. Stay tuned for more to come.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Thanks for the welcome “Mr. Positive”. I’m looking forward to submitting more photos. Stay tuned for more to come.

JAMES!!!!!………….what have you done?!?!

…………anybody got a wrench? I gotta adjust this a notch or two!

Keep the pic’s coming! Keeps me from concentrating on lesser important things…………….like…………work…………sleep………….breathing…………..you know, trivial stuff!

teamvexilar
    Richland Center, Wisconsin

yea there it is again at his best! It took me months to lobby for that name.!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.