Ringworms in the BW?

• SetTheHook
    Iowa

Just got back from a week-long trip in the Boundary Waters. I brought along some ringworms this year for an experiment. I didn’t use them much at all, but here’s the tally for fish caught: Four walleyes, one lake trout.

Ended up catching the big four – pike, smallies, wallies and trout, but didn’t get any of the pike or smallies on the ringies.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i was up there over memorial day weekend this year and did excelent on the small mouth using ringworms. they weren’t biting cranks or spinners but the ringies caught them like crazy . i also caught a lot of northerns on them. i didn’t get any walleye on them though.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

and heres an additional notes, since were talking plastics… I was fishing bucketmouths in a lake around here thats full of bass, and could hardly catch a fish.. one of the locals however was killing them, so I went over to see what he was up to… and heres the joke (on me of course!)… he was using the superdoos I had given him for walleyes earlier in the year!… he was just nailing them, fish after fish… his largest was 5#!… he was even catching crappies on the darn things!… it was amazing……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.