Snow is coming

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

It looks like we are finally going to get some snow. They are calling for up to 5-8 inches by tomorrow afternoon. It is snowing here already. It will be nice not to look at the brown grass for a while.

jbob
    Hastings, MN

That should make Stick boy happy, white gold.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

its been on and off here in La Crosse since 3 0 clock!

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

Weve got about 3 inches here in central iowa right now, and its still coming down. Our ice season already went bad, we havent had safe ice around here yet. Normally on by the second week in December, and this year you cant get out without going to NW Iowa. I make good money plowing snow, so for right now, screw the ice and bring on the snow. Never thought I would ever say that.

herb
    6ft under

Freezing rain here. And lots of it.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

we’ve got around 2″ in a little over an hour, here in Rosemount.

shayla

Nothing yet in Zimmerman, and hope it stays that way!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well my area has had the snow warning cancelled… Getting a bit cold out there with nothing to bank the house with…

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

We are getting some here in Rogers…and it better stop quick! It better melt away before I get up in the morning!

Anyone else ready for spring?

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Now I am jealous, I am 25 minutes from Rogers and I have nothing but the weather bug telling me I am not getting any tonight…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

We are suppose to get 5-7 inches here in Rochester. Would much prefer ice making only instead of this snow.
    Thanks, Bill

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

I wish I could direct your way then! Don’t want any snow here..

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

we got a good amount in La Crosse, I’d say around 5″ so far and still coming down hard…but for whatever reason, I’m sitting in study hall while I type We should have a snowday right now and I should be ice fishing!

herb
    6ft under

If you can get out to ice fish, you can surely go to school young man!
    Just kidding Cade. I felt your pain many moons ago.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

lol I know…But fishing is way more important than school

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

we got a good amount in La Crosse, I’d say around 5″ so far and still coming down hard…but for whatever reason, I’m sitting in study hall while I type We should have a snowday right now and I should be ice fishing!

A snow day??? For 5 inches????
    Back in MY day we had to walk to school 5 miles-uphill both ways-through 12inches….there was no such thing as snow days.
    Youngsters these days!!!
    Just hope this does’nt screw up what little ice we have.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

How come you don’t have the day off? I do because of Martain Luther King Jr day. We’ve got a total of about a foot in Rosemount.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Post deleted by Chappy

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

Better check your ruler there neck…….We have about 4-5 in. in Hastings…………

Don’t feel bad Redneck, I try to pass off 5 inches as a foot all the time

Ohh we were talking about snow

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Quote:

How come you don’t have the day off? I do because of Martain Luther King Jr day. We’ve got a total of about a foot in Rosemount.

I tried that excuse two years ago, the lax school district are real sticklers they said because I’m not black i don’t get the day off. Isn’t that the purpose of the day to celebrate the life of a great man who was against segregation? darn La Crosse school system

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

2.5″ is all here but its cold enough to freeze the rivers again, was going to put the canoe in the water and fish the deeper troughs amd holes for walleyes. Got upper 20’s coming 4 days from now.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

see what it does to us snow guys. just read this now, finally got back on line. I have had 5hrs. sleep sincesun night . still love the plowing .

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.