FREE digital fishing magazine

• ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

It’s from a show called Fishing the Wild Side. I don’t know what it’s like because I just signed up for it. Any one interested here’s the link. Free digital magazine

Ed

shaley
    Milford IA

Ed you really need to get out more

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

If its anything like the TV shows dont waste your time. Lots of footage of people catching fish. Very little info on how to catch them. Seemed like a 1/2 plug for there sponsors. Seems to me they suckered both there viewers and sponsors with what they are putting out there. These are just my thoughts on there show.

shaley
    Milford IA

Ok after further reveiw looks neat

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Quote:

Ed you really need to get out more

I know Shawn, we need ice or I’m going to go stir crazy!!!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Okay. Just looked over the website thinking I better look into this a little farther before spouting off. What I said in the last post stands and I could even add alot more to it. What a sales gimmick. Was going to look into the magazine but it seems they want the okay to send me advertising in my email to look at it. From looking at the other content on the site I sure dont want more of that crud sent to my email. What a joke.

csp88
    Ankeny, Iowa

Quote:

If its anything like the TV shows dont waste your time. Lots of footage of people catching fish. Very little info on how to catch them. Seemed like a 1/2 plug for there sponsors. Seems to me they suckered both there viewers and sponsors with what they are putting out there. These are just my thoughts on there show.

I agree.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

I enjoy watching the show, and like the magazine. Just thought some other people might also!!

Ed

xrayman
    iowa

thanks for the link Ed, I watched the show this morning and it was pretty good.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Is there better content on the magazine than the show? I didnt want the advertising in my email so didnt look at it.

Glad to here you like the show. There was one on fishing ellpout the other weekend. Thought it was neat that they did a show on pout but 30 minutes later I was still waiting for some info on how to catch them.
    What was on the digital magazine?

shaley
    Milford IA

I didnt get the ads and got the mag, what I have seen so far is good. Rob Kimm is editer and from seeing his posts and articles in othr mags hes knows what hes doing.

Havent seen the show that I know of so cant comment on that.

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

I like the show so I will have to check out the magazine. I don’t mind just watching fish get caught–guess I am pretty easy to please though!

–Whitey

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Quote:

I like the show so I will have to check out the magazine. I don’t mind just watching fish get caught–guess I am pretty easy to please though!

–Whitey

…….. Thats for sure !!!!!

teamshady1

Got that right. I joined there free shipping. Way that i look at it, a guy cant read enough about fishing tactics.

ZackFish

Mike, just joined the forum. Been reading stuff for years. Saw this very old post and thought I would share…. Here is a digital magazine company that isn’t such a joke. Their ice stuff has Genz, Wigmann, Mitchell and a buch others writting. Thought you might want to share with the board….http://www.odumagazine.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.