Hey Mr. Polaris, time to come out of the closet.

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Please welcome a long time Lurker, Chris Bristow to the IDA family. He finally signed up today, as his wife signed up a long time before him (Angie). Please welcome Chris. He hunts, he fishes, but his passion is whipping through powder on his Polaris.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome Chris and Angie!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

WELCOME TO IDA

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

POLARIS ROCKS! WELCOME!

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

Welcome…now on the subject of Polaris. Anyone have a Polaris Ranger out there? Looking for some advice on making it legal to ride.

deeplake
    Iron, mn

Welcome chris…sorry to here about the polaris

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Coincidence or the same as the Bristow’s near St Cloud? If the same possibly a new site sponsor?

In any case welcome aboard.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Fish, it is the guy that owns Bristow’s (Mike) Nephew.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome aboard. I already frequent Bristows for MAINTENANCE items for my wheeler, although no repair parts…

POLARIS ROCKS !!!!

big g

Angela
    Ham Lake, MN

I’ve been telling him for months he should sign up…about time he did the right thing and listened to his wife!

chris bristow
    Ham Lake, MN

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been lurking long enough and would like to add back.

My wife Angela has been pushing me since everyone is helpful. Thanks Sliderfishn for offering the help on the Gull back in August.

As Lip Ripper said I’m related to Bristow’s in St. Cloud, the owner is my uncle. I chase Lip around on the water and he is somewhere in my snowdust on the sleds.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Welcome Team Bristow!

Your Uncle rocks! he did some incredible things for me and my sleds…..

I’ll admit Rip is not much for going fast he get’s a little scared at times….

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Welcome Chris and Angie. I know I have spent my share of bucks at Bristows (Hwy 10 and the old Hwy 23 place) over the years racing motocross. In fact a buddy and I used to hang out there and skip classes and bug the help there!

Good to have you two aboard!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.