Help, help, help!

• carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Fellow IDA’ers, I need some help bad! I have a very extensive gun collection of over 88 guns including pistols, long guns, antiques, etc. I need to sell these and would like some help on how to do it. I am sure it would be of interest to a collector but I do not know of any. I am not a gun person, never have been so I dont have a lot of knowledge of what they are or what they are worth. All are legal and have serial numbers visible! Help! I will be out for a while so email isnt the greatest way to contact me after tomorrow.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

If you have guns that may be of some value it would best to separate them out and consign them to a quality auction house such as Butterfields. for the shooters and run of the mill collectors I think Gunbroker.com is your best bet. It is the largest on line gun auction. Don’t sell them all as one lot or you will only get wholesale prices. Give me a pm if you want some help getting started.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

My uncle owns a gun shop in Bloomington, MN called Muzzleloaders Etcetera Inc and specializes in antique guns. He has been doing this for over 30 years.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Scheel’s All Sports in Eau Claire buys collections if nothing else works out for you – they have an open letter to the consumer every Sunday in the Leader Telegram – I know one person that sold a collection of 37 Winchesters and was happy with the outcome.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Thanks for the help guys – the guns are going to auction on Oct 28th here in Southern WI if anyone is interested. I have a large collection of 88 assorted ones.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

If you have any Browning A-5’s, you can pm me and I may be able to save them a trip to the auction.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I have a browning A5 and I have mixed feelings on it, I was thinking on selling it and getting a different gun. the only thing that I like about it is the fact that it is a 3″ and not a 2 3/4 like my wingmaster pump. the only hunting that I use that gun for is ducks and goose, looking for something maybe a little different.

shane

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Got any .17’s or .22 mags? Might be able to save one of them a trip as well.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

I will have a better complete listing of these at the end of today, I am currently doing a complete inventory of these due to bad fishing weather. I do know there is a Remington Model 40DX heavy barrel 22 long rifle.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

How much you gotta have for it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.