sponsers?

• jiggin

Do the bussinesses in the boxes at the top of page ( boat dealers fishing guides etc. ) have web sites to find out more info? how do we access this please?
    Tried clicking on their names up there but thats no good.
    Thanks, Cooker

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Cooker, Most of them do. When you hover over the category such as “fishing guides” you should get a drop down box which will allow you to click to go to the website. Not all have a website but most do. Which one (ones) are giving you trouble?

jiggin

I see you can get to some by clicking on them, but not others. I take it they don’t have web pages.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Cooker,

Try this.

Quote:

Turn off your pop-up blocker. Those links open a new page.

In Internet Explorer go >>> Tools >>> Pop Up Blocker >>> Pop Up Blocker Settings.

Add In-depthangling.com to the list of allowed sites.

Let me know if that solves the problem.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

How odd…. Before I read this, I tried to view the Smitty’s Marine website and it wouldn’t show up. Then I realized I had my Pop-Up Blocker on. Coincidence…?

Once you turn the Pop-up Blocker off, they will show up!

jiggin

James; I’m computer [censored]. Went to internet explorer and did what you said. Did’nt help. So i looked up and saw I could try it on mozilla, which I’m using. guess what? It worked. Thank you. Bet you get tired of dummies like me. I beleive I saw you explain this to someone else the other day but wasn’t paying attention. Sorry.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey, no problem at all. Always happy to help when and where I can.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Hold down the “control” button when you click on the item you want to open! It is an “over ride” for the pop-up blocker.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

James, before the last update, I could get the sponsor info on my laptop, but not the desktop. They are both Gateway computers, running Windows XP, both are on Mozilla, and are set up exactly the same. But since the last updates to the site, I can’t get them to work, and I checked the pop-up blocker and java script. What’s the next step?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

For us to change those drop downs to a new system.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.