Prayers needed!!

• timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

A certain member has been recently biten by the bass bug . Bass, bass, bass, that’s all I here about. He’s even talking about buying a bass boat. He has lost his mind.

If anyone could help me out in finding some kind of remedy. Personaly I think we should give him a good old fashion fishing pole whipping.

With fall just around the corner, I’m hoping he’ll snat out of it. I promised myself I wouldn’t mention his name but , sorry Eyetracker.

I hope this picture will bring his memory back.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I wouldn’t worry. I’ve seen this before. It is just a fad, kinda like rich guys slumming.
    He will be back fishing for walleyes before you know it. Remember, the fall pitching bite is just around the corner.

This is a message for all you kids out there. Friends don’t let friends fish for bass.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Eyetracker,
    Good for you. Another BASSER. Fall is a very good time for the biggest bass of the year.
    (Yes I DO head up to Mille Lacs myself for some very nice Walleyes), but day in day out, BASS is where
    IT”S AT.
    Let the Rebuttals begin…….
    Jack…

gregh
    s.e. minn

I’m just grateful that I’ve seen the light!!!!! cause there’s NOTHING like jerkin’ a largie out of the weeds!!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Amazing how good a fighting fish feels!!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Welcome to the bright side. No more having to reel in a 2 gallon pale of water. Now you can pull in fish that shake their heads and fight back.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Real fish have teeth……..mean fish have fangs……wanna see a 1″ muskie tooth?

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Quote:

1″ muskie tooth?

Nope, got a necklace made of them

stuart
    Mn.

Are you sure you did’nt mean BULLHEAD?

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Ask him about having a good old fashion fish fry. Tell him he needs to contribute some of his recent catch. After he eats af couple of them grass carp, he’ll be back to his old self before you know it. PLUS you will have reduced the number of parasites in your favorite body of water by filleting a few of them big mouth sheephead.

gregh
    s.e. minn

I’ll contribute to the fish fry by filleting that “muskie with the 1″ teeth”——–Once you go bass you Never go back!!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

WELCOME TO THE “RUDY” OF ALL FISH…THEY MAY NOT BE AS BIG AS THE ALMIGHTY MUSKY OR EVEN THE NORTHERN BUT DONT TELL THEM…THEY HAVE THE HEART OF THE BIGGEST FISH AROUND AND THEIR FIGHT WILL PROVE IT…THEIR IS NOTHIN BETTER THEN FIGHTIN A GOOD SMALLIE TO THE BOAT….GOOD FISHIN, JAY

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Quote:

……wanna see a 1″ muskie tooth?

Didn’t your mother tell you to keep that zipped up?!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

“eyetracker”

Looks like were going to need a new name.

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

OK, OK, I give! I’ts true, I’ve gone Bass crazy! First of all I can’t seem to get my buddy AHEMMM Mike to take me, and second of all i hooked up with a tournament guy that knows his sh*@!!! I’ts addicting to see the water explode and see the ol baitcaster bend in half! I’ll be ready for the eye’s come fall after deer season

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Cheer up guys. Hes still addicted to fishing and thats what counts most.
    Thanks, Bill

stuart
    Mn.

Well since you’ve gone BASS crazy I can break the news too you without you getting angry.Was shooting pool and the cue ball went wild and knocked your double mount of the TROPHY eyes off my wall and broke them both in half.Should I box the parts up and send them to you or will you pick them up this fall?

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

Alright thats down right mean there Iowa boy I’ll be there in the fall alright, however I may be there on your front step tonite Guess I’ll have to come catch another one or two to replace them, only bigger to make the pain worse for you

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

WOW!!!They say things happen for a reason.

Hey Pete, can I have the drift wood or are you going to hang your bucket mouth on it.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Personally, I don’t mind catching a bass now and then, especially in the spring. They make great garden fertilizer and are much easier on tackle than there larger, more fierce cousins, the carp and sheepie!
    Just hit ’em in the head and bury them below your tomato plants…you’ll have HUGE green tomatoes.

stuart
    Mn.

Any fish is a good fish till it breaks off,then its a trophy.And let me tell you I’ve almost cought a bunch.Pete….Was just spoofing ya, Dusted them off this morning.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.