Not enough interest?

• Anonymous

Kind of re-hashing an old subject, especially since we are approaching ice time!

Are people still interested in a FTL get-to-gether on Madison Lake? 2nd or 3rd Saturday in January?

AM I the one to orginize this, or will someone directly “in charge” of FTL get it going? It appeared we had quite a few people interested in it, but it was posted a while back.

I imagine if we also put it on FTR, we would get a ton of takers! No cost, just a day having fun on the ice with some new friends eh?

Jim W

Anonymous

Yep, Jim…. I’ll do her. Been sick for a couple of weeks here. Hard to get motivated.

I was trying to get the sports show schedule so we didn’t walk on anybody.

I think it’ll have to go on the 1/5/02 with 1/12/02 as a foul weather date. How is that? If we find the 5th as bad for too many, we’ll do the 12th. I’ll announce it to FTR today. Good to go (sniff, sniff, … cough) ?

Hawger

Anonymous

I hear ya, haven’t been myself for a week now. Thanks for getting back! Jan 5 should work for me!!

JimW

Anonymous

Our first birthday (or is it our second?) And, you are all invited (no presents please!). Ha!

http://www.fishthelake.com has chose to meet at Madison Lake, located right in the town of Madison Lake, MN. (Hwy 60 from Fairbault to Madison Lake). January 5, 2002 (foul weather date is 1/12/02). Come for the day, we’ll start early. I’ll have a new Jiffy Ice Auger w/8″ cutting holes, that you can use… so ya don’t need a drill.

EFN Staff will bring something to throw on the grill, you are welcome to add to that too (ok staff, who got a deer?)

I’ll start up the contest! $25.00 in B-Fish-N Lures to the biggest walleye ($10.00 more in lures, if it can be released live after weigh in). Contest starts at 7am and ends at 3pm. A tie, splits the pot (NO explosives permitted, and all State and local laws apply). Anyone want to add to the kitty? Send me a private or post it here, or on FTL. More info later…

Thanks to Steve Hougom, our fearless leader and of course, James Holst too…

Who can make it?

Hawger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.