SOS– I’ve been NUTBUSHED..again..

• dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Ok guys. I’m ashamed to say that I’m a Nutbush City dweller. You all from LaX may or may not know what I mean…It been 6 years since my so-called friends dragged me (kick and yellin I might add) to have a drink at the Nutbush…Evil place!
    Back home we call it a meat market…And now that I’m single (again), I find myself traveling 2 hrs to spend 6 hrs at the Nutbush…oh, and do some fishing.
    Our bars back home are nothing like this place. So this past weekend I brought a homey along. I have told them stories about the beautiful bartenders…and how as soon as the DJ cranks it up the whole place starts dancing the first song….Well, my bud was witness to this evil power.. ……Everything I had been telling had come true….and the night was just starting. Of course as the night went on and the beer kept flowing those Nutbush fillies came out of the woodwork. Man, a guy doesn’t stand a chance…well except at the Nutbush.. To make a long story short (yeah, right), I met someone that was very tempting…or maybe as drunk as I…just kidding. If I was I would not have remembered the rest of the night with her…of course, knowing its the bar room situation, I only got a first name and phone number got washed away while standing out in the rain talking to her…Perntinate info was Barb and works at the golf course…Don’t tell my buddy but I would love to find her again….
    Ok, I’m ramblin on…what can I say? I’m a Nutbush addict…and knowing that is half the battle. So are there any of you that are customers of this place…I am seriously think of moving to LaX….Not for just the Nutbush, but I really like the town and since I’m starting over….and they say the fishing is not bad either
    Well if there is a cure for the place please send it ASAP, we have a trip planned again for it….oh yeah, and if your a golfer and know Barb, tell her I’m looking for her…
    Nutbushed…but what a way to go.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

oh yeah, and if your a golfer and know Barb, tell her I’m looking for her…

If Barb is an avid golfer…she more than likely hangs out
    >Here<

I’m thinking you’ve been more than nutbushed my late night friend!

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Briank..perhaps I am… …just don’t tell my buddies…oh wait, they don’t know about this site…or do they?

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

Hey, no cheap shots BK!

Doug- don’t worry, my lips are sealed… .

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

DH,

I know all about the bush baby Spend my 21st B-day there and it paid off big time.

Remember those old gum commercials with the double-mint twins….That’s what I’m talking about !!

Long live NutbusH

big_g
    Isle, MN

Wow Brian, I did not know there was a Bass forum here…

big g

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I’ve been able to break my addiction to the Nutbush. I thought I’d be trapped forever, but they quit the Free Beer Sunday. My buddies and I decided that we might as well fish if we couldn’t have free beer. It’s like drinking or smoking, you have to stay out or you’ll get sucked back in.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Thanks for sending me to the Bass forum BrianK.
    I guess I better run Norton now

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

That might be the best post ever by a “BASS GUY”

Hilarious.

Notice the time of the post.

Good Luck on finding your GOLFING BABE

PS: I’m told that BK knows a lot about GOLF. He might know what club she works at

gordonk
    mpls

Nitro – If you’re single again, as am I, check out the book by Neil Strauss, called “The Game” about some of the best pick-up artists in the world. It’s an incredibly interesting read, even if you are married. The premise is that picking up and dating women is just a skill set that can be learned. I can testify that this stuff really works. Too, bad LaX is a jaunt from the Cities, sounds like fun.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Gordon..yes, I am single again, and will check out the book. Funny thing is I don’t think there is a line that will NOT work at the Nutbush…but hey thats a good thing…. ….I think..

Lip Ripper..the time is correct and I could say that will a sober mind , well this time anyways!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

How’s the headache comeing dhnitro?

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

He’s on the dance floor yelling Freebird
    Singing off pitch but he knows every word
    Grabs him another girl and he holds on tight
    Now he’s chasing everything in sight
    He’ll fall apart when he gets home
    Right now his worries are gone
    Life looks good, good, good
    Nitro’s got his beer goggles on

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Sorry Brian…never had the “headache”….Only had fun..way to much fun..
    But wait, on May 19th the day before the BFL in LaX is my birthday. So you will know where I will be after the meeting… ….Just for one….Unless she brings a friend

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.