WTB or “for sale”

• luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

It is really frustrating, sometimes, when an item is “for sale” or “WTB” and the poster does not post His/Her location. Searching the posters BIO is most often no use as they frequently dont fill in their home town. Are they ashamed of it? If you have something for sale, please post the location, just putting Mn. or Wi. is generally not enough if you truly want to sell or buy. Nuff said, just my $.02

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Luckydog,

I understand your frustation. I think alot of members are not even aware that they have a bio availible to them to edit.

For all users that are interested in filling out some personal information for everyone to view if need be…..

Go to “My Home” at the top of the page and scroll down until you see Main Configuration and click on the “edit” links (on the right) to fill in any information you would like to be avail, phone numbers, email adress, location, etc…

birddog
    Mn.

Doesn’t seem all that frustrating to me. If one is truely interested in an item, a simple pm can get that info, sending a pm takes less than a minute. The times I have sold or bought an item here, there has always been several PM’s sent each way between buyer and seller anyway. So, asking where one is located isn’t going out of the way or a hassle. Just my opinion. I can think of many other things in life that frustrate me, this doesn’t.

BIRDDOG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.