cleaning aluminum on boat?

• JonathanTegeler
    Manchester, Iowa

Hey every one, my dad was wondering how hecould clean up the aluminum on our lund, he loves every thing nice and clean. I knew this would be the best place to find some help on this thanks for any help/ suggestions

Jonathan

shayla

Go buy some cheapo bathroom cleaner in a can. Works like a charm….even on river-scum! And, no, I’m not referring to people, just the slimy crap that adheres to one’s hull.

shaley
    Milford IA

I use a product called Zepride, spray on wipe off = clean boat. Did my 17′ 6″ Alumacraft last Sunday in about 35 minutes.

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Where do you get Zepride? Do you use it on the painted part and the bare aluminum?

Thanks for asking the question Jonathan, I was just thinking that same thing today.

Bill

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Go buy some cheapo bathroom cleaner in a can. Works like a charm….even on river-scum! And, no, I’m not referring to people, just the slimy crap that adheres to one’s hull.

That’s funny

If you use bathroom cleaner on aluminum, Don’t let it stand long before hosing it down!

shayla

Seriously, My wife sprays it on, I follow right behind and hose it down. Not how it sounds and never a problem.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

Slipsinker-then when do you hose down the boat !!

shaley
    Milford IA

My wife is a sales rep for Zep that how I get mine but they do have a web site. Cleans the plastic on my outboard nice to.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.