Tournament Form Question

• dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Hey guys…have a question or maybe a suggestion. Depends how you take it. I know about the tournament form page but wanted everyones input. Could it be possible for any tourney you are running to maybe put a downloadable entry form available to print off. I would guess it is alot more work, but my thinking is just maybe it would save some hassle in trying to obtain an entry for the tournament you would like to fish. I know there are alot of smaller, non-circut or bar tourneys as we call them out there. Maybe I’m off base or this is not a good item. I guess sometimes when I pm someone for an address I feel like I may inconvience them. Would like to see what you all think and if this could be possible…..Thanks for your time..Doug

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Some tournaments have websites and some don’t [small ones]. And some have entry forms on their site and some don’t. Almost missed this thread as it got to the second page which can happen real fast on this general discussion forum which is the busiest. Best way would be to post questions on the tourney forum so theres no way I can miss it. Which tournament are you looking for? Let me know and I’ll try find you an entry form or if I can’t I’ll send you in the right direction to get one if able.
    Thanks, Bill

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

Doug,
    If a person is advertising a tourney, I don’t think you would be bothering them to im them for info. If that type of thing bugs them they should not put the info out there. I have a tourney advertised on IDA (cranberry country) and by all means, if anybody would like info or a registration form just send me a message. I would be happy to send the info.
    Danny

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

DH

This should not be hard to do. All anyone would need is a scanner, the file could be saved as a image and could be opened by both Mac and Windows. Also it could be saved as a PDF format. I have downloaded forms for some tourneys in these formats. I think more organizations should utilize this, think of the postage it could save over the course of a year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.