KIRBY PUCKETT

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Touch em all Kirby!!!! Sure we all are going to miss Kirby. I miss so good ole days when Kirby and Herbie, doesnt seem that long ago! I just wish he would of taken better care of himself through the years, but I think Kirby died, the day he found out he could not play ball again. But am sure we all have our memories of Kirby, and of those times. Thanks for the memories!!!

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

I second the nod ! Kirby was a LEGEND! It is a very SAD day. He was sure a pleasure to watch and proof that you can still have fun in the MLB. Good Bye and God Bless You Kirby Puckett 690reece

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I always enjoyed Puck’s attitude and constant smile. WE could all learn something from him. Rest In Peace, Kirby.
    Jack..

johnnyb
    Davenport, Ia

I too agree. This day and age it was a pleasure to watch him enjoy playing the game for the sake of playing baseball. It was a rare treat to watch him play ball. I myself am in the process of recovering from a heart attack last May. The myth everyone falls for is that if you had just taken better care of yourself it would not have happened to me. That is not at all true, the problem is that athletes in good shape suffer more damage from a heart attack/stroke than those that are not in shape at all. My rehap team told me that this is true because their bodies have a much lower tolerance for the heart malfunctioning than the rest of us. Everyone please take to heart that this could happen to anyone at anytime so live life to it’s fullest and enjoy your loved ones while you can.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Here is another thread on Kirby.

Kirby thread.

Touch em all kirby Puckett….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.