MTT

• crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Any IDA members fish this last year? How is it run , thinking of switching form MWT to this better payouts and bigger lakes any input welcome Thanks in advance!!

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

I fished it last year and had a blast. It is run very well, and it is a great group of people that are in it. Hope to see you out there this year.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I have fished various circuits Mike ran before starting his own, and he has always done a good job in my opinion.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Quote:

I have fished various circuits Mike ran before starting his own, and he has always done a good job in my opinion.

I second what Mike has stated…….I did’nt have the opportunity to fish any MTT’s this past summer, but have in the past……Mike Holt run’s a great tourney!!!

Vickie
    MN

I have fished the MTT for several years. It is a very well run tournament and LOTS of fun, too. Give it a try – come fish one of the tournaments and if you like it, and I’m sure you will, then fish more.

Hope to see you on the water.

Vickie

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Ditto! Mike and his wife Renee are class acts! MTT is a great league!

jldii

I”ve fished a couple over the last couple years!

Honestly, I can say I’ve known and fished with Mike and Renee for the last 10 years, and you won’t find a better circuit to fish. Straight forward, above board, and fun. Plus, they have great people working for them as well as fishing the entire circuit. I highly recommend the MTT to anyone wanting to get a taste of tournament fishing.

As for this year, Chris and I plan on fishing all the Mille Lacs events as well as a couple others depending on what our sponsors are willing to pay for and our schedules allow.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I am working on a boat sponsorship to get back into that as well. Especially Mille Lacs!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Could someone post a link to their website here?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks JB!

jldii

Did you fish the MTT with Terry Maanum last year?

jbongers
    South St. Paul, MN

Yeah, Terry and I are partners.

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

You guys had a heck of a championship last year. Great job!! I have fished the MTT for two seasons and I’m excited about the third year coming up! Fantastic people and a fantastic orginization. I’ve yet to hear anything bad said about them.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.