Mille Lacs — Need info!!

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Hey, I never ice fished Mille Lacs before, so looking for info on where to go and like to rent house out for the weekend. Taking the kids, so hoping for some action, perch and walleyes, thinking of going in the middle of this month is that still good up there?? What to use, jigging spoons, barehooks,etc. Can im me to with info. Thanks

chappy
    Hastings, MN

We’re having the get together up there out of Hunters point. All the staff and a bunch of us that are’nt good enough to be on the staff are going up the weekend of the 20-22nd. Should look into it.Go to the Ice fishing forum and look under Mile Lacs get together.

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Chappy, you are good enough in the smarts area but lost it in the looks area See you at Hunters.

horsch
    Hastings, MN

Are you renting a house? I would like to rent house for the weekend with wife and kids.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

You can call Hunters. They may have something for you. There are plenty of others up there.Fishers, liberty beach…… Oh yeah…. The get together is family oriented.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Chappy, you are good enough in the smarts area but lost it in the looks area See you at Hunters.

I got my dad’s looks and my Mom’s smarts!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.