How much Faith

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Just wondering how much faith I should put in the weather forecast for Sat. Would like to make a day trip up from Des Moines Ia. Was wondering how much ice there is in the Marina bay and how the ramps are. Is goose lake froze over? I only have a two wheel drive truck and don’t want to get stuck on the ramps. What does your forecast experance tell you for Sat?

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Well, I’ve never known a weather forcaster to be wrong. You know the old saying, don’t like the weather now? Check back in 10 minutes, it will change. Good luck.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Shoot an PM to Everets for the best up to date info… Dean has a banner ad in the MISS Walleye forum.

As far as the weather goes…as me on Sunday!

I can tell you that last summer..every night the prediction was for t storms. If I would have listened to the forcast I would have never gone out…so I didn’t..listen I mean.

One night I recall was going to be clear and calm…in the 70’s. Launched from Everet’s and went down to the Lake. Just arrived at my spot and set up…sure nuff..weather radio goes of and sevear weather heading my way. Barly got back to Everets before the sky started falling…

Oh ye of little faith!

krstorjohann

Fello Iowan. Put your worries about ice behind you. Put in at Everts Resort, it will be open water and closer to the fish. Good Luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.