Lakemaster Chip help!!!!

• slammin eyes
    Oakdale, MN

I had an old Navionics chip in my X-15, and did not like the accuracy. I went out and bought a LakeMasters chip to use instead, but even with the chip out the Navionics stuff seems to show up and I can not seem to get the LakeMaster version up on the screen. Can anyone please help me with my delema???

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

You need to change the map data, go to menu and then map data, then select lowrance. That should fix your problem.

Ron

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

I had an old Navionics chip in my X-15, and did not like the accuracy. I went out and bought a LakeMasters chip to use instead, but even with the chip out the Navionics stuff seems to show up and I can not seem to get the LakeMaster version up on the screen. Can anyone please help me with my delema???

Brian, That’s really not possible because the Navionics chip has to be in the unit in order for the unit to draw any map data. I’m not sure what you’re seeing there but it can’t be the Navionics data. Like the other post said, you have to go into map datum and select “map choice” to pull up the Lakemaster data.

slammin eyes
    Oakdale, MN

Thanks for the PM and the help. I ended up going to Thorne Bros and they put the upgrades in my X-15 and my chip seems to work. Thanks to everyone else too who responded.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Glad you got it working

Thorne Brothers is a top notch place, they will always treat you right!

Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.