ARM event

• pittmd

I would like to take a moment and thank who ever it was that organized the ARM event. This year was my first year as a boater and I was VERY supprised at how well thought out everything was.

Wll Done!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for helping out !! We hope to see you again next year..

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i agree, thanks for coming down and lending the use of your time, boat and gear. i have been on both sides of this event and there are no words to describe the impact this one day has on these kids. they will remember this day for the rest of their lives. i had my little down there on thursday night and this was his 3rd event, but this year he was more interested in helping out and making sure that the other kids got to go out before he did. but again thanks a ton for coming down and hopefully see you again next year.

shane

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I want to say ”THANKS” to ALL who came to help out. It was great. Everyone had a great time because of YOU who all cared to help out and take some people fishing and also to the people who helped on shore. It couldn’t of happened without all of YOU. THANKS, Bill

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Who was the first time boater I pushed off of shore that said “I haven’t been this nervous since I got married”?

Send me a pm, if you don’t want to answer here…but I would like to know how your day turned out. Are you coming back next year?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.