Minnesota Perch Fishing

• fishiowa
    NW, IA

I was wondering if anyone could lead me to some good perch lakes in southern Minnesota. Any where south of the twin cities. If you know of good campgrounds or resorts on the lakes also include them.
    Thanks,
    Everett

fishiowa
    NW, IA

What no body in southern Minnesota perch fishes? Or no one wants to share where? New to this site, I thought it looked like a good site to exchange information, am I wrong?

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Everett F,

Check in the Minnesota Forum. I know that there is a very active Rochester area forum, and there are a lot of people who post often on there. Sorry I couldn’t be much help, I don’t get down there very often. If you want some help with Western Wisconsin around Somerset/Hudson I could do that.

GOOD LUCK!

DasBoot3
    St Peter MN

There just isn’t all that many folks on-line that target Perch. I know that when I catch a perch it is just by accident. If you are anywhere near Le Sueur county you could try out Jefferson or German Lake, they both have healthy perch populations. Rice County – Cannon or French would be good bets. Lake Sakata and Tetonka in Waterville have resorts on them. Lake Washington in Blue Earth County is good fishery but has no resorts.
    DB3

fishiowa
    NW, IA

Thanks for the advise, I don’t just target perch, I do a lot of walleye fishing also, but I do enjoy catching a limit of jumbo perch a few times a year.
    Thanks,
    Everett

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.