custom crankbaits

• wallzer

does anyone know of anyone who paints custom crankbaits? hopefully in or around Minnesota. and how much they charge.

Bob Becker

gunflint
    gunflint trail, mn

I’ve never heard of anyone that does that. But you might consider talking to a taxidermist, those guys can paint anything.

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

There are LOTS of guys on the internet who do this. Do a Google search under “custom painted crankbaits” and you will find dozens. I’m sure some are in MN….

Dave

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I found this guy selling them on e-bay, $4 each you supply the lure. And tell him what you want.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Jim Siewert posted about a place out of Lake City that custom paints cranks. Do a search using the keywords lake pepin customized baits and you should find it.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Lake Pepin Customized Lures

Quote:

Jim Siewert posted about a place out of Lake City that custom paints cranks. Do a search using the keywords lake pepin customized baits and you should find it.

wallzer

Does anyone have Jim’s email addy. I would like to email him and talk to him about these lures. You can email it to me at [email protected]. Thanks everyone for your help it is much apprieciated.

Bob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.