REELGUY SAVES LIFE!!!!

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Just wanted to send a shot out to good friend REELGUY for saving someone’s life recently.

Ryan (REELGUY) was CPR certified last March and while he was working out at the gym last week>? a fellow co-worker he knew fell to the ground of a full blockage Heart attack.

Ryan reacted immediatly w/CPR, and continued to do so until the paramedics arrived….The victim is alive and expected to have a full recovery (obviously w/a change in lifestyle)…

Makes us all think that it could be over in the blink of an eye…

Nice Job REELGUY….

danwi
    westby wi

you da man

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

WOW!!! Major hats off to you Ryan.

That is certainly incredible.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

WAY TO GO REELGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome. Fate looked you square in the eye and you came out the hero.

You the man!!!!!

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Incredible Reelguy. You should be very proud. For the lack of an appropriate icon, I tip my hat.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

GOOD JOB RYAN!!! WE HERE AT IDA ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Well done Ryan!
    [image]http://[/image]

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Guess I need some work on that image thing.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Good Job Ryan!

Just took the refresher course from the Red Cross. There have been some changes to the recommeded number of breaths and compressions. So, if you are certifed, but have not taken the class in the last 24 months you may want to look into it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

ReelGuy…you truely are a Real Guy!

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Thanks, guys. Something like this happens to a guy and you really aren’t sure how to think or feel about it. After shaking the guys hand this past Monday, and him feeling good and on his way back to “normal,” it feels, well, honestly, very humbling. The guy upstairs was looking out for both of us that day.

Slop – thanks, man.

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Reelguy, alot of are trained in c.p.r. but I don’t know if all of us would react properly,way to go!!!!!

rembrant
    Waterloo,Iowa

Great JOB!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well seeing how everyone has said everything that I have wanted. I will just say this. nice job!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Yep…….. I too just want to commend you for rising to the occassion and taking action. This story has a happy ending but that’s practically a sidebar. The point is that you took action and placed value on that life. Even if the good Lord would’ve taken him from this place, I’d still give you and for making the effort and doing the undebatable right thing! For you!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Great Job Ryan! I strongly believe everyone should learn and stay current on cpr. I grumbled when my employer made me take the course many years ago, but within a year I used it to keep my own daughter alive until EMT’s arrived. She had stopped breathing entirely, and if not for the CPR training, I do not believe she would have made it.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, if anyone reading this has not had CPR training, do so at the next opportunity. You will NEVER regret it!
    John

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.