Windy on Millelacs

• muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Its rocking up here today,Up fishing with my 2 sons for our annual fathers day outing. We did well yesterday casting for muskies and pike. Had two Follows and we caught 16 pike. Smallie fishing is going well up here pitching docks seemed to be the thing to do Sweet Beaver and Tubes accounted for most fish. My question is does anyone know of a smaller lake we can catch bass, pike close by we are staying on the South end. Thanks guys

692fisherman
    champlin mn

borden lake just north of garrison on 18 a mile… lake is on the left, and has pretty good bass. also round lake and up by wealthwood on the north end. good bass

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Windy is right! Steady 25 with gusts at 35. She is rocking and rolling right now. Taking the day off from fishing. Well maybe walk down to the dock and fish from there.

-J.

desperado

pay attention and use good sense no matter where you’re fishing from
    wind and high water is swamping many docks on Rainy and Kab … even ripped up a few of ’em

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Thanks everyone for the lake options, we went to Rabbit lake, had a blast catching Largemouth and some pike with a few decent ones 28-30 inch. Found a lone rock pile and it cost me a new prop and a scag repair Im sure the guy watching us got a good laugh.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.