the new generation

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

lots of people rip on wrestling and such and the steroids and all that stuff that happens. i grew up in the old days when AWA was downtown or wherever that weekend and got to go every weekend as my dad worked security. my boys enjoy the new generation and i shake my head at the size of the guys and their so called “verbal skills now aday and shake my head. I was one of those people that wondered when the “new generation” does the make a wish stuff how it effeects a kid’s or even them( as in get me to the next show). take a look at the video. sheds a different light on them. connor the crusher

granted the side video’s dont look the best. but just watch this one. lol

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Great story. We often underestimate the positive impact that people can have on each other.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Very cool they took the time for this kid. Great story thanks for sharing!

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

From the “They Broke the Mold with This Lady” dept:
    Another story bears telling down in Lakeville, where a fifth grade teacher at Orchard Lake Elementary School is retiring soon, after taking her kids for a special fishing day each spring for almost a quarter century.
    Friends of Ron Schara and Jason Davis……send these guys an email and ask them to take cameras to recognize the efforts of Janine Steffer, an perky local fish club member who has been passing on her passion for poles, lines and bobbers throughout of her classroom career.
    …Or send her your thanks, directly, for helping future generations of avid local anglers bait their own hooks. ([email protected])

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.